 General / 29401
    Posting —Gordon Bentley
   I have found a problem posting to these groups. I am often working on different PCs using different login/mail names. I find that I can't post. I need this as I spend a lot of time travelling to different offices that our company has, and using (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Posting —Ross Crawford
   (...) Hi Gordon, Are you using a browser or a newsreader to post? In a browser, you can either enter your name & email every time you post, or sign in using the link on the main lugnet page. If you're using a newsreader, you need to make sure the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)