 General / 29363
29362  |  29364
Subject:
Is my browser retarded? (or am I?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 04:06:09 GMT

*EVERY* single time I go to shop.lego.com, it ALWAYS without fail asks me to
select my country, even when my sign in is showing right there on that very
same page.

If they can read my cookie well enough to see my signin name right there on
the 'select a country' screen, can't they also just store that I'm from the
US and be done with it? Does it do that to everyone? Even when people post
urls in here that go directly to an item on shop@home I still have to
navigate thru that 'Select a country' page before I can get to the item.

Do I need to double (triple) check something in my preferences that maybe
I'm not checking? I go there a ton and it drives me batty...