 General / 29299
29298  |  29300
Subject:
FOTW! Belville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 16:22:35 GMT

Last night my wife and I skipping going to TRU in favor of stopping by a
thrift store and getting home to walk the dog.  I wanted to stop at the
thrift store to look for some miscellaneous bits that I need for
research experiment.  Anyway, while we were walking to the back of the
store I heard my wife gasp and then run over to this shelf(not in the
typical toy aisle).  She pulled out a beatup purple LEGO box containing
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5870 the Belville Pretty Playland.  Upon
inspection in the car on the way home, I discovered it was 90% complete
and only missing a magenta 1x4 plate, a white 1x2 tile, 1 large It pink
arch and most of the highly unwanted Belville figs / accessories.  It
did have the cypress tree (my first!).  Total price=  $3.18 including
tax.

-chris

ps.  this is the third time my wife has found pink LEGO for incredibly
cheap prices.  what a great gal!