 General / 29240
Re: Does God have a name for God?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:34:58 GMT

Robert wrote:
Dave Schuler wrote:
If his interpretations are faulty, let's discuss
them.

Okay you can do that, I on the other hand will just keep on being me
and point out the flaws in peoples logic using colorful lighthearted
sarcasm that you can interpret as personal attacks and mean spirited,
nefarious, blows to the psyche...

Robert, in written language, sarcasm can be misinterpreted as personal angry
attacks.  That's why Dave said what he did about castigating Aaron.

--Ryan