 General / 29231
  Re: Does God have a name for God?

(...) Generally speaking one shouldn't try to generalize a topic into a general category, and in general terms any four star general would generally know the general posting netiquite...or perhaps not. : ) (...) Oh goody, goody, can we debate (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a name for God?

To All, While this maybe a fascinating debate, please keep it out of lugnet.general. I don't know why it is here in the first place. FUT->off.topic.debate Sincerely, Scott S. -- Personal Page: (URL) Index Page: (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)