 General / 29175
  Does anybody know what set blue 2 x 2 click hinge bricks come in?

The title sums it up; I saw a 2 x 2 click hinge brick on baylit (URL) didn't even know they came in any colour other than yellow) and would've bought it if they had 4 of them (or I could find more directly from sets on the shelves). So does anybody (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Does anybody know what set blue 2 x 2 click hinge bricks come in?

(...) I have Red, Yellow, & Light Grey 2x2 with one finger... I also have these: - black 1x2's both sides - dark grey 1x2's 2 finger - 2 unknown color sideways mounted finger 1x2's (some one used them they're not in my storage drawer!) - Light grey (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Does anybody know what set blue 2 x 2 click hinge bricks come in?

(...) D'oh! Oh well, even if they were for sale I'd need 4 in 1 colour. However, if you can remember, could you tell me what sets these came in? I only know yellow 2x2 click hinges come in the Town Jr. construction sets. Thanks, Mark p.s. The only (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Does anybody know what set blue 2 x 2 click hinge bricks come in?

There's at least one in the Studios <set:1349> I'll have to check out that new steering wheel! is it like a yoke or am i misunderstanding? (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)