 General / 29119
    Re: Oatmeal Promo Arrived today —Bryan Beckwith
   It's nice to finally see some pictures of what I've been eating oatmeal for! BTW, when is the deadline for sending in the packets? I can't remember and I'm too lazy to look in the cupboard. :-) Bryan Beckwith FUT: lugnet.promo "Christopher Tracey" (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

        Re: Oatmeal Promo Arrived today —Steve Bliss
     (...) The deadline is September. I don't remember seeing anything about "while supplies last", but I wouldn't put off ordering *too* long. Steve (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.promo)

        Re: Oatmeal Promo Arrived today —Todd Kubo
   Got mine about 4 weeks ago – sent off for the Promo as soon as it was out. Expiration is in August I think it said 8/31/01, or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. I called the 800 number given on the boxes and checked if they had supplies lasting and they said (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.promo)