 General / 29115
    Feeling like darkages —Sonnich Jensen
   Hi! Have to share this. I feel like darkages again. Lately I feel like not building with lego much more, like putting it all a away for a long time. I have an idea for some cars to build, which I have been thinking of for some time and drawing some (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Feeling like darkages —Tim Courtney
   (...) For me, it takes a while to get my building stamina up. I love looking at MOCs but I always seem to brain fart when it comes to bricks. I got some good MOCs in over Christmas break (I'm currently 1000 miles from 95% of my collection) but (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Feeling like darkages —Scott Edward Sanburn
     Sonnich, (...) and (...) Indeed. I feel like I have been in a gray area, mostly buying and collecting, but not building anything. My business took most of my free time that I did have, but with that getting gone, and working one job again, I might (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Feeling like darkages —Tore Eriksson
    (...) Did you really write that, Tim, or was it me? It could as well have been me, if it wasn't that I'm just a few meters away from 95% of my collection... /Tore (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)