 General / 2909
    One last time... (Looking for a Dacta catalog) —Mark Tarrabain
   Pitsco will not send me a catalog because I live outside the USA. Spectrum, their Canadian distributor, doesn't have much of a selection in their catalogs when it comes to LEGO/Dacta, but they can order some stuff that isn't in their catalogs. So, I (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)