 General / 28983
    Re: New Website - More LEGO Desktop Themes —Ryan Farrington
   (...) time! --Ryan (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

        Re: New Website - More LEGO Desktop Themes —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Oh, lol - I only wish i could make my own icons - I will probally learn how in school, but not yet. I got some from here: (URL) is a download for both mac and pc users)~ that has the lego folder you see I use for my computer and the bikerscout (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)