 General / 28867
28866  |  28868
Subject:
ebaY SITH Infiltrator for $50! / weird piece count
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:20:41 GMT

This guy is selling a 7151 on ebaY starting at $50.  I must have gone
through 20 of these sets and did notice the 2 different piece counts.  Also,
I think it was noted here on Lugnet before.  I assume there are more that
are marked 243 pcs than those that are marked 174 pcs but I don't think
there is anything rare about it. Any comments? Have you noticed this? Do you
think someone is silly enough to bid? item 571447503.