 General / 28860
Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- Poussin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 04:51:06 GMT

More beautiful than the original!

Build On!
John Matthews

Paul Hartzog <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message
howD all,

I've added my version (done w/ Lego, of course)

of Poussin's famous painting
"Et In Arcadia Ego"

which is where my site derives its name.

feel free to take a look @

http://63.230.24.25/lego

(jus click the pic in the top right hand corner ;-)

and, as always,
LMKWYT

thx much
-paul