 General / 28854
Re: Open Source Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 22:53:22 GMT

how about turning the bulk listing at lego more like a brickbay store?
assumeing the manufactureing machines/wharehouse storage can handle you
could by things one peice or 50 peices at a time, in the color you want

you could buy all the peices for that brillant set you designed so you
can remake your other sets

just my $.02

--
Daniel Staudt <dstaudt@hotmail.com>
Lugnet NUT #872

Rolf wrote:

me, for one, would like better commuctaion to legos people. id suggest some
things to be added to bulk, like wings, etc and add pick your own color for
bulk ie: 100 clear 1x8 even if would add to price tag.

one thing would be very nice, make all peices sell by bulk too.. ie: if i
want 20 very large wheels and rims for my huge tank project ( actally i has
no such project ) i can order from them.

--

And they said 'Computers will never be in general use'

<complete snip>