 General / 28794
28793  |  28795
Subject:
Plz read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 19:18:50 GMT

well,
at the risk of starting an all out flame war
i think this needs to be said...

i'm hearing a lot of folks really pissed off
about the direction lugnet is going.  I won't
go into detail, but

I think we owe it to todd, et al, to let them
know how we feel, and why, and what course of
action we would prefer for lugnet to take.

this gives them the opportunity to address our
concerns.

as always, they have the option to ignore us,
but we then have the option to build a new
site that would be more responsive to our
community needs

so, plz people start talking.
if you have a post about recent lugnet issues
post it here and plz be understanding.

best case:  todd, et al, address our concerns just fine
worst case: we take our community elsewhere

thx much
-paul