 General / 28778
Re: Lego Porn (I guess nothing is sacred after all...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 08:05:06 GMT

richard marchetti wrote in message ...
Hey Y'all:

Everyone that knows me personally knows I like Legos.  Consequently, they
often send me links to the deranged Lego stuff that they find on the web.
Anyway, I was recently sent the following link -- It's not very PC, and
children should not look at it except perhaps under the supervision of a
parent:

Oh my. Tears rolling down face I was laughing so hard! Great dialog! DO
minifigs really talk like that?

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1