 General / 28756
  New Serial - LEGO Dinosaurs

I am not sure if anyone has put this topic, I found new serial set - LEGO Dinosaurs in 2001 catalog of Japan, I can't spell their English name, they will be released in May this year. There is also a address (URL) but I got "Page not found!" when I (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Serial - LEGO Dinosaurs

You can find the picture at (URL) for bad picture. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Serial - LEGO Dinosaurs

(...) Zhengrong, nothing could make that picture look good. Is it April Fools Day already? --DaveL (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Series - LEGO Dinosaurs

Not for April Fools Day! I only can use scanner one time, but I made some mistake, so the picture is in lower resolution. You will find Dinosaurs in LEGO shop soon. Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)