 General / 28693
    Re: Whats the difference between 6218 and 6259 ? —Ray Sanders
   (...) Ok, that begs a question that I've been wanting to ask: what is the natural color of ABS ? Transparent/Clear ? Second question: what is the additive that gives us different colors ? Ray fut to .general (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Whats the difference between 6218 and 6259 ? —Ryan Farrington
   (...) natural (...) My dad is in the plastics and molding industry, and he told me that he has never heard of ABS in its natural color. If it has a natural color, it would probably be milky/yellow/white. Also, he said that Transparent /Clear ABS is (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)