 General / 28625
    Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long)) —Marc Nelson, Jr.
   (...) display. (...) That's exactly the point. Sets that can only be found at a few widely scattered locations (as the HTO items are) can't be really called impulse buys. If you could only find Slim Jims at 1 out of 20 gas stations, and you had to (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long)) —Marc Nelson, Jr.
     Just putting this back in lego.direct: (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long)) —Mohan Visvesvaran
   Hi, Just to add something here.Those who are into Japanese toys will know what Gashapons are.Basically they are small toys in capsules dispensed out of vending machines.Most of the time you do not know what you are getting but I guess that is part (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Capusalated Minfigures (was Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))) —Alex Farlie
     (...) I support this idea. Lego can distirbute common minfigs for less(ie less packaging.) Also it means we don't have to rely on buying several sets including parts we don't wan't hence we buy more of the parts we do(namely fiqures). Also good (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long)) —Tamyra Teed
   I like this idea, put minifigs in bubblegum machines. Every store has a set with at least 4 or 6 machines. And if you've got cats, you can use the little plastic cases they come in for cat toys, that's a win win situation for me :) If course, I'd (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)