 General / 28601
    Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train —Damien Nesbit
   (...) Whoo-hoo!!! Awesome! It's gonna take every ounce of patience I can muster to avoid going crazy while I wait for November 16th!!! Forgive me, please, but I'm more eager to see the movie than the Lego sets! However, its not by all that great a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Just to let you know, you have an interesting view point. I am clearly not a big fan of Belville (I guess its a girl thing...hmmm..????) I do have some Paradisa sets...I really like the contrast in colours versus the usually normal town sets. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)