 General / 28597
  Lego - pervert?

Lego can be used for alot! A non AFOL friend today sended me a PPS file showing some lego figures in some rahter non Lego but prevert situations. Not a thing I support. Photos and other things show that it is created by someone who knows about lego. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego - pervert?

You aint seen nothing until you've seen the Rick and Steve LEGO movies. If you are interested, then search LUGNET for "Rick and Steve." You will find the reference. I warn you not to view it if you are easily offended in any way shape or form by (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)