 General / 28586
  Re: What themes are people complete in?

(...) I am complete in the Adventurers Amazon sub-theme, in that I have all the sets and instructions. I still have the boxes though they have been opened so that I could build the models. Of course, this is one of the smaller sub-themes and also (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What themes are people complete in?

(...) Do you have all the promo sets? The existence of promo sets is what keeps me from being complete in things like Adventurers, and especially Castle sub-themes (where there are a TON of promo sets). Frank (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)