 General / 28562
    New Lego Guide Look —Daniel Staudt
   who's idea was it to make the own/buy/sell on the guide pages just links and not a print out? IMHO the new way kinda sucks (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        (canceled) —Todd Lehman

        Re: New Lego Guide Look —Todd Lehman
     (...) (URL) a CPU and bandwidth issue. In the extreme, some of the sets contain over 100 entries and the numbers are always going up. I thought about doing some kind of cutoff but I don't know how fair that would be. --Todd (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: New Lego Guide Look —Christopher J. Dean
   (...) I agree. (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)