 General / 28517
Re: Bananas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 21:56:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jon Furman writes:
Hi I need a little info, Could someone please point me to the sets that come
with the yellow lego bananas?  I saw them for sale on BAYLIT, and was
wondering what their original set number was?  My only thought is a scala or
belville set since the bananas seem to be a little large for minifig scale.
Thanks JOn

The only set I know of that has bananas in it is #1198, one of the Tour de
France promotional sets.
-Jeff