 General / 28479
Re: LEGO Company Teams With Skateboarding Pro Andy Macdonald
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 06:07:12 GMT

I am an extreme fan of the whole Slizer theme, but...
somebody please hit them with a cluehammer:

“I’m psyched to be riding for the LEGO Company,” says Andy Macdonald. “I’ve been
a fan of LEGO since I was a kid and my whole bedroom floor was covered with a
LEGO town.”

Ah, the good old days when you could cover a floor with a town.

-gyug