 General / 28474
    Re: "BLOCKOLand" hits Springfield —Bradley Dale
   (...) I saw that one too. Blockoland is taken apart and kept in a box overnight? Building a 'healthy apple' using bricks made from ham? There was so much funny stuff in that scene! I wish Blockoland was the whole episode (like Itchy and Scrathcy (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: "BLOCKOLand" hits Springfield —Wilson Raska
   (...) I thought it did, especially the piece that was missing. I loved it when Homer gave the employee "A Souvenir of his own!" Man, that was a great episode! I didn't have the chance to tape it because our VCR's broken, but I'll be sure to tape it (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)