 General / 28440
Re: ldraw parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 17:00:07 GMT

"Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D." <arcanamachi@netzero.net> wrote in message
Ok let me try this again.
I searched for parts with "technic" and got nearly 300 posts.
Too many for me to sift through to find what I was searching for.
Then I tried "slizer", throwbot" and then "roborider".
I got nothing for "slizer" then parts I had for "throwbot"
and then nothing for "roborider".
I want to narrow "technic" down.
So I would like the date of the last update so I can
eliminate them in the search.
This a better question?

http://www.ldraw.org/download/updates/

Sept 30, 2000