 General / 28416
    Re: What themes are people complete in? —Rose Regner
    Brendan Coughlin wrote in message ... (...) complete (...) I have only come across people trying to be Technic, Pirate, Castle complete and once in a while someone claims to be town complete. Well I am garage door set complete. I wonder how many (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What themes are people complete in? —Manuel Cueto
   I define "complete" as....you must have the sets in a theme that permit build "all" the sets in a theme (one at a time). I think I am motor complete (without trains motors), technic complete, pirates ,western, mindstorms complete. LEGO complete is (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What themes are people complete in? —Gary Istok
    (...) Actually Manuel, I am not Classic window/door complete. In red, white, yellow, blue, black and gray, there are 113 different classic window/door varieties, I have 111 of them. There are 2 that I am missing, but I haven't really attempted to (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What themes are people complete in? —Frank Filz
   (...) Thinking of window completeness, I have a question about the Minitalia windows. Should they have LEGO any where one them? I got some windows in a lot from Germany recently which appear the same as the Minitalia windows, but don't have LEGO on (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)