 General / 28270
  Re: This just in- earthquake knocks ABS to the ground!

To Tony and all, (...) one (...) Well, I am glad that most people came out OK by this, and that a few minor mishaps occurred. And it is always fun to say, well, boss, I had to fix the damage to my desk, I am not just playing with LEGO! : ) Scott S. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: This just in- earthquake knocks ABS to the ground!

(...) Fortunatly I have a plexiglass display case built right into the side of my cubicle wall, thereby protecting all of my small MOCs that I bring to work. My boss thinks it's the coolest thing since sliced bread was invented. ~Trev Astro Lift Co. (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)