 General / 28225
  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

(...) Granted, SW is a bird of a different feather. We're all well aware that it's by and large a return to old-school construction. Two points on this matter: 1) The X-Wing pretty much required new elements (engines, canopy, perhaps wings). Had it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

(...) Er, make that it *would* have smacked of quality. (that's what I get for feverishly typing a message before my boss returns) james (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)