 General / 28215
  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

(...) For goofy... Jake, has Tomas showed you his desktop wallpaper? :) The old Fabuland set with an elephant and a wheelbarrow, and the alternate model is the elephant holding the wheelbarrow while the wheelbarrow is standing on end - the elephant (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

(...) No no, it's the monkey that's up in midair on the wheelbarrow: (URL) elephant is taking a bath in his umbrella: (URL) be fair to Fabuland, those aren't really alternate models, more like "possible story/play scenarios." Very goofy scenarios. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

(...) Ohh...you got me there. Thanks for clarifying and making that very important correction. ;-) Those are funny pictures! -Tim (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

(...) I looked at the picture and thought it was a "monkey bars" alternate model that the monkey was using for some excercise/play. Considering the number of pieces, I think it's a legitimate alternate :) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fabuland)