 General / 2809
2808  |  2810
Subject:
My Page Updated again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 11:57:55 GMT

I just wanted to let everyone know that didn't have the time or the
speed to view all the pics on my site, I've changed the format again!
It should be slower speed friendly now. I've also removed some pics of
my older creations and one creation totally.  This should help some!
Stay tuned for more updates and changes, as I have a few more ideas to
implement yet!
Thanks for looking! and keep on building!
Tamy