 General / 27945
  Re: New Bulk Color Available... Brown!!! Slopes and Bricks!!!

(...) nestled in its branches or a pirate ship with all brown hulls. No need to part out the naboo swamp and speeder bikes sets now. But where is the 1x1? (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Bulk Color Available... Brown!!! Slopes and Bricks!!!

(...) I'll second this. I recently finished a large-ish gray spaceship, and by the time I got to the end, I was piecing together 1x1 bricks with parts stolen from my wife's mosaic. I'd really like to see bulk bricks in odd-numbered sizes (i.e. 1x1 & (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)