 General / 27940
  The LEGO Toy Fair Showroom

I've posted ten shots this evening from the showroom - if you're interested, check out FBTB. (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Toy Fair Showroom

(...) equip you with a super duper telephoto lens so we can get better close ups :-) PS: I also enjoyed the interview. Excellently done, thanks! --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com www.sitcatsit.com <-- a guy and his cat www.wildlink.com <-- the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)