 General / 27909
27908  |  27910
Subject:
Galactic Shipyard updates (2-19-01)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 01:32:46 GMT

Still adjusting stuff on the site here and there.
Here are the new additons since the last update:

XKI Battlecruiser by Kyle Keppler: This is a sneak peak at Kyle's new cap
ship. He asked me not to link to the rest of the pictures just yet.

BCS Benevolent Grace by Joel Kuester: Following in the footsteps of the BCS
Elegance, this ship was the setting of Joel's recent travel agency movie

Cygnus1 Heavy Starfighter by me: The first in a series of nine technic scale
heavy fighters. This one is complete except for its weapons.

Microfig fleet by Dan Jassim: Very cool microfig carrier and smaller
vessels.

Nasal Avenger 2 by Dan Jassim: Rehash of one of the few funny ships out
there.

Project X by Kevin Rooten: Very, very big ship still under construction.

As always any comments about the site or new large creations welcome!

Thanks
-Jon

--
The Galactic Shipyard