 General / 27903
Re: Lego on t.v. ad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:45:48 GMT

Yes, Oppenheimer Funds (that is how it's spelled) has done a few comercials
using LEGO.  Interestingly enough, I have 1/4 of my retirement rollover IRA's
in 6 different Oppenheimer funds (for 2 years now).  I think maybe I should
contact them, commending them on their good commercials.

Gary Istok

Josh Baakko wrote:

I don't really know if this fits here, but earlier today I saw a Openhigmer
Funds (I hope thats spelt right) commercial, it showed an old Bat Lord's
Castle.  The comentary was great to, it went something like this: "Some old
toys just refuse to go away..."
Josh