 General / 27884
    Lego on t.v. ad —Josh Baakko
   I don't really know if this fits here, but earlier today I saw a Openhigmer Funds (I hope thats spelt right) commercial, it showed an old Bat Lord's Castle. The comentary was great to, it went something like this: "Some old toys just refuse to go (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego on t.v. ad —Gary Istok
   Yes, Oppenheimer Funds (that is how it's spelled) has done a few comercials using LEGO. Interestingly enough, I have 1/4 of my retirement rollover IRA's in 6 different Oppenheimer funds (for 2 years now). I think maybe I should contact them, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)