 General / 27883
27882  |  27884
Subject:
AFOL absurdity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 08:56:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

A little bit ago I was standing on a bathroom scales in my basement with
my wide-awake-at-2AM daughter on my back in her backpack and a large box
of Lego that I needed to weigh for a shipping estimate.  (She was even
wearing her Lego jacket since it's cold down there; it's around -14F here
tonight).  It struck me as rather absurd and I figured it was better to
blather about it here than wake up my wife.

That's all, back to the more relevant stuff.

Steve (whose daughter is now snoring in her backpack)
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/