 General / 27817
27816  |  27818
Subject:
Harry Potter LEGO news from Toy Fair, NYC.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:21:12 GMT

I knew if I combed through enough websites about the NYC Toy Fair, I'd find
some kind of information about the Harry Potter LEGO sets.  Well, I finally
did.  From:

http://filmforce.ign.com/news/2008.html

"Harry Potter Legos will not be available for preview until September, but the
Lego representative did offer that there will be a movie-based Harry Potter
Lego figure, and a Harry Potter software application (however, this will draw
more upon the book series for inspiration). "

Head over to the site for more information on other HP Toys, and other toys in
general.  There was a lot of info about (non-LEGO) Star Wars toys, toys for
other movies coming out soon like Planet of the Apes and Final Fantasy,
Resevoir Dogs toys (!), etc etc etc.

Filmforce is a *movie* site, so they mostly concentrate on movie toys, after
all.

Be sure to note that at the bottom there are links to other days' coverage.

eric