 General / 27781
Re: new Duplo spotted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 19:28:00 GMT

Eric McCarthy wrote in message <3A67996B.751AE8D2@reasoning.com>...

There seems to be a new Duplo "enviro" line.
I see 3 sets at kbkids.com that I didn't see before.

LEGO Duplo Growing Garden
http://www.kbkids.com/genProduct.html?WebID=00f3bf9f18f40058179f18f40049459 • f18f4003bd69f18f4&ctid=17&ls=LEGO

LEGO Duplo Wildlife Park
http://www.kbkids.com/genProduct.html?WebID=00f3b49f1a1600026e9f1a16004d759 • f1a16008fca9f1a16&ctid=17&ls=LEGO

LEGO Duplo Outdoor Wildlife
http://www.kbkids.com/genProduct.html?WebID=00f3bd9f16260018be9f162600e1d89 • f162600eb3a9f1626&ctid=17&ls=LEGO

Anyone else have more information about these?

I saw these sets at a local toy store yesterday, I really like the growing
garden. It is missing building bricks. :(

They also had the new racers set, it really does come with green translucent
straight track. I don't really like the set. They also had a Duplo Octan gas
truck, maybe this is a good sign for town.

Rose