 General / 27769
27768  |  27770
Subject:
windows, decals, instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:05:18 GMT

hi Folks,

I've been trying to re-build some sets which i have the instructions
for ... I missing a few of the "set specific" pieces ...
and I'm also looking for instructions for a few sets i have pieces for
if you have spare instructions,pieces with decals .. just let me know
(ydoyle@iol.ie)

here's a few pieces I really need ...

2x2 tile with "P" for parking (I'm missing one from #6394)
grey 2x14s for the 6383 and the main street set (I'm missing 3)
black barrels (I'm missing all of them for the 1682)
the slanted windows for the 6597 and 6543 (red, grey)
and the 1x16 yellow brick with groove for the 6383 - I have 3 .. just
missing one !
yellow 1x2 with groove for the 6383 (I have 20 ..missing 4 for the 6383)
1x16 lattice pieces (missing from more than one set)
the container grab pieces for #6542
1x4 yellow brick with groove for #6542

I am also missing the boat from the 6277 pirate trading post .. i would
be interested in this .. or even just the sails.

happy building
Yvonne