 General / 27714
    Still searching for the owners of three space sets ... —Mark Hornblower
   Once again, I am trying to track down the three people who purchased Blacktron II sets from me (via rec.toys.lego) about three years ago. PLEASE message me and identify yourself by name and the model you bought. I know all three names, but have no (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)