 General / 27627
    Re: Huge lots? —Dave Schuler
   (...) I can accept that in principle, but 8 pieces will never seem like a huge lot to me! (...) Hmm.. I wonder if it might be more effective simply to say "30 grey inverse half arches," since 30 is a definite figure, and to those willing to shell (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Huge lots? —Frank Filz
     (...) Well, a lot of 8 "chip 'n dip" baseplates (the raised baseplate from the Belville Fairy Castle - see lugnet.castle...) would be a "huge" lot in my book. (...) Most often terms like "rare" or "huge" key one into a seller who is not a fan. Frank (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Huge lots? —Frank Filz
     (...) Hmm, just looked at a lot with "rare" horses. Yup, two white ones and a brown one. Frank (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

        (canceled) —Frank Filz