 General / 276
  WOW - Shop @ Home Surprised me...

I ordered 5 small items on Tuesday the 20th : 1 - 5225 2 - 5116 2 - 5117 I got the order today the 23rd. Wow - quick turn around. All my other orders have taken more than a week. Any one else ever have this short a time for them to process and send (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: WOW - Shop @ Home Surprised me...

Don Forth wrote in message ... (...) I did. The very first time I ordered from S@H this year they had it out to me in three days. And I live in Hawaii. The next shipment wasn't quite as fast. I wonder if orders earlier in the week get out faster? I (...) (26 years ago, 24-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)