 General / 27474
  A different LEGO desk on ebay

(URL) first I though the company who bought Eric's desk is selling, but it is a different desk just similar to Eric's one. The seller has little feedback, but I doubt the photos can be fake. (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A different LEGO desk on ebay

(...) This is cool. I wonder what he did with all the blue tubs ? The tubs would be a fun auction by themselves. Ray (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)