 General / 27471
Re: When Animals Attack...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:37:03 GMT

My wife and I have a dog, named Sammy.  He's been very good, and has not
eaten any Lego since I started collecting.

However, until just a few weeks ago, I was only buuilding LEGO in my home
office on a folding card table.  Sammy is rather large, and has a heavy
tail, so when he would walk by the table, if he was happy or excited, then
everythihng would go flying...

The minifigs now refer to him as "the tail of woe".

:-)

-Andy Lynch

In lugnet.general, Andrew Tyrone writes:
Does anyone have any pets out there? Do they attempt (or succeed) to
eat/gnaw on your lego? Share your horror stories.