 General / 27419
  Re: Anyone Minifig Complete?

Ahh...ok. Thanks for the update. Even though I understand this was a joke, I have to say it.... The main thing to remember about things like Creator and Jack Stone: They are for a younger audience!! An audience who may not have the motor skills to (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Anyone Minifig Complete?

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:G897Cn.2ux@lugnet.com... (...) Now that's something that this enthusiastic LEGO-purist AFOL never thought of before. Aah well... I hope its all kept in perspective, as in, spend the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Anyone Minifig Complete?

(...) I'm the one who started the "Creator Scourge" thread. It *was/is* meant as a joke. I didn't want people to take it seriously. I apologize for the misunderstanding, the last thing I wanted for it to degenerate into rumors :-( <Snip> KZ #142 (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)