 General / 27369
    Re: Shell Autoshow Ferrari —Tim Courtney
   (...) Uhh.... I was invited (from Wheaton), so was Greg Howell (Addison), Brandon Grifford (South Elgin) and Paul Foster (dunno). So she did get IL people. How do you know she's an Easterner? -Tim (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Shell Autoshow Ferrari —Rose Regner
    Tim Courtney wrote in message ... (...) This comment was only directed at Richard. I know he lives in Boise, Idaho and people that live in the east are always geographically mistaking Iowa for Idaho. Rose (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)