 General / 27343
  Re: Direct Sales Venom

I probably shouldn’t be answering a troll post, but I post infrequency enough anyway. I find it hard to believe I’m siding with Larry again. Having worked for Lego in what seems like a long ago life, I can understand your frustrations about the time (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Direct Sales Venom

"John Kelly" <jkelly69@skypoint.com> wrote in message news:G86t1J.26y@lugnet.com... (...) have (...) and (...) Except they used to do bulk bricks via the retail channel (i.e. brick packs, etc) If they didnt do they direct, where would I now buy (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)