 General / 27336
Re: Colorful Cones?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 07:42:34 GMT

Dave Schuler wrote:

In lugnet.general, Ray Sanders writes:
In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler writes:
Lately I've seen a bunch of MOC's using the venerable 4x2x4 cone in a
variety of colors.  Where do these come from?  I think I've only ever gotten
them in black, white, and grey.

   Dave!

If your referring to this part ...

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3943

"Cone 4 x 4 x 2", it also comes in Green and Orange in Mos Espa Podrace.

Ah!  Thank you, Ray and Jon, for the info!

Yellow in 6954 Renegade
Dark Grey in something
Blue in something (Belville?) (1)
Pink in a Belville set

(1) and no, that isn't the 4x4x2 hollow cone seen in 4565, the Twisted
Time Train and the Mystic Mountain Lab.

Frank