 General / 2733
Re: US and UK catalogues different
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 19:15:23 GMT

Simon Robinson wrote in message ...

<snip>

Where do all the US set names that people use to refer to sets on the
Internet come from, since there aren't any names in the catalogue?

Simon

As I recently learned in a recent catalogue swap from germany the european
catalogue is much more extensive than the "in box" catalogues here. However
catalogues are mailed out from the Shop at Home Services in our respective
countries a number of times each year. These catalogues are probably the
main source of set names as well as the boxes.

PS...As I have both the US and Canadian  version for Summer 98 I can
confidently state that they are different. Go Figure!!!

John